Oklahoma Community Credit Union’s debit card gives you access to your checking or savings accounts 24-hours a day. It also allows you to purchase goods and services anywhere VISA is accepted. With either your personal card or your business debit card, you will be able to:
- Make cash withdrawals
- Make deposits at ATMs that accept deposits
- Check your balance at an ATM
- Select your own personal identification number (PIN)
- Make purchases without cash and without writing a check
- Must be at least 13 years of age to be eligible for a Debit Card. All minors must have a parent/guardian as a joint owner on the account.
Consumer Card Designs – You Pick!
Standard Personal Debit Card Choices
- White, Orange & Blue Debit Card designs featuring the new Oklahoma Community Credit Union logo
The first card is free with a new account.
School Program Cards
- Stillwater Pioneer Debit Card
Use this card with Pioneer Pride and a contribution is made to Stillwater Public Schools with every credit based transaction.
- Perkins-Tryon Demon Debit Card
Show how dominant the Demons are with this card and a contribution will be made to Perkins-Tryon Public Schools with every credit based transaction.
Consider a Debit Card for your Business!
A business debit card works perfectly for tracking expenses, giving others on your payroll a convenient way to buy office supplies and minor purchases without the business owner having to be present. Business debit cards are the perfect compliment to your free business checking account at Oklahoma Community Credit Union.
LOST OR STOLEN ATM / DEBIT CARDS
ACTIVATE YOUR CARD
OKLAHOMA COMMUNITY CU HELP