The American Consumer Council (ACC) is a non-profit membership organization founded in 1987 and dedicated to consumer education, advocacy and financial literacy. We support America’s economic growth by encouraging the sale and use of safe, reliable products and services to consumers. ACC achieves its mission by serving the economic interest and consumer needs of its 228,000+ members and 54 state/regional/local consumer council affiliates.
- The ACC will not share or sell your data to third parties.
- You may receive approximately one email per quarter and you may opt-out anytime.
- The ACC follows strict data protection and privacy practices and adheres to 12 CFR Part 748 of member data protection.
- The ACC is available at no cost to you. Membership costs are covered by the Credit Union as a member benefit to you.
- To learn more about consumer advocacy and the ACC visit their website.