Oklahoma Community Credit Union offers investment options to help you build a nest egg or save for retirement. We can help you determine the best savings solution for your needs. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) offer you:
- Flexible terms
- Competitive dividend rates
- Federal deposit insurance through the NCUA
- Monthly dividends on IRA certificates
- Quarterly dividends on IRA savings accounts
- $250 to open an IRA savings
- $1,000 minimum to open an IRA certificate
Call Member Services 405.743.3328 to get started on opening your IRA today.
*tax benefits and deductibility should be discussed with your tax advisor.
A maximum contribution of $6,000 per year is for the aggregate of a Traditional and Roth IRA.
Income level may impose restrictions on the Education IRA maximum contribution